Site Footnotes And Sources
Here Are Some Sources Of Our Information. If you would like to see the footnote of a specific piece of data added to the list please let us know which facts you are questioning. Contact@FixSSNow.Org.
Social Security Administration Data
- The OASDI Trustees Report (2013 , 2012, 2011)
- Historical FICA Rates (OAS v DI Taxrates)
- Historical Trust Fund Balances
- Historical Worker To Retiree Ratios
- Projected Life Tables for Social Security 1900-2100
- Projected Economic Returns("Money's Worth Studies')
Social Security Administration Historical Documents
- "A Statement on the Automatic Increase in the Tax Rate Under the Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance System", A. J. Altmeyer, Chairman, Social Security Board
Before the House Ways and Means Committee November 27, 1944
- "Historical Background and Development of Social Security"
- "Historical Life Expectancy for Social Security"
- "The Social Security Trust Funds and the Federal Budget"
- "Taxation of Social Security Benefits"
General Government Documents
- "THE BUDGET MESSAGE OF THE PRESIDENT, 1996 Budget", Bill Clinton President Of The United States
- "Voting and Registration in the Election of November 2010", US Census Bureau
- "Earned Income Tax Credit Statistics", Interal Revenue Service
- "Interfund Borrowing Under the Social Security Act", Social Security Administration
- “Historical Social Security and FICA Tax Rates ” (Tax Policy Center)
- "Washington Post-ABC News Poll" (Q18, Q19, Q20)